Thursday, March 15, 2007

I would really love to retire in Lake Tahoe. That's my dream.

For now, though, I'll just have to visit.
Jen organized this really fun weekend of Tajo happy family fun time. Bummer that I had knee surgery a few months prior, so there was no snowboarding for me.

I didn't mind. I was perfectly content to sit in the jacuzzi and just relax. I was also studying for the MCAT (yes, I had to take it again, which is unfortunate in itself because my previous scores expired).

There was a lot of drinking involved. Some flip cup. Some ghetto-ness. Oh and I forgot to mention a champagne bottle thrown at my head. Why? Still not sure. I managed to snap a photo of the moment before said bottle was thrown. Okay I guess it wasn't really thrown...more like a gentle toss....but still! Who does that?

Anyway the weekend was awesome. I better start saving for my retirement.


No comments: